Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Star Wars Ambition

Most people know I have a crazy, quirky obsession with Star Wars. There's just something magical about it. Star and Planetary travels? Amazing.
Adorable droids that can be slightly annoying, yet tie the ENTIRE saga together:endearing.
Anikan/Darth Vader's transformation from good to evil to good and his family relations that make the saga: perfect.
Let's not forget the spaceships, the Death Star, the weaponry, the ideals. I even have a book about relating Star Wars to Christianity, it's good, check it out.

But of course, nothing is better than all the COOL things that come from Star Wars: Monopoly, Risk, Battleship, Operation, Mr. Potato Heads, Legos games, Lego Sets, watches, t-shirts. The possibilities are endless.(all of which I own, of course!!)

So, with all that said and done, I'd thought I would show you what I am planning for in the upstairs theater room to appreciate the nerdiness of our love for the Best SAGA ever.


The bathroom: taking out the paneling and adding subway tiles and ...
It's classic detailed background will be timeless, adventurous, and endearing. It's a half-bath so there's no need to have them staring while taking a shower.

Also, these prints will look nice around the projector and screen and THX surround sound system:

Oh, and it wouldn't be perfect without a lounge area to laze around and watch Star Wars once again in Bluray amazingness.

Yep, matching pillows to complete the look. I can't decide between Darth Vader or the Storm Trooper. Oh, I'll take them both. Or MAKE them both.

My fav characters: Yoda, Darth Vader, Storm and Clone troopers. It's a weird mix, but at one time they are all GOOD. Well, except maybe the Storm Troopers.

That's where this works it's way in: between the hubby being Active Duty Marine and Star Wars, what's NOT to love about this print?


And I just found this amazing site to deck out my house in vinyl graphic along with my CAR, too...

Any color, any size, LOADS of styles to choose from. YES!!. Let the nerd-chic begin.


1 comment:

  1. This is all so cute! I love that wallpaper and i'm not even a star wars freak! I did just happen to stumble upon this etsy store that has funny star wars tees last night while looking for my boyfriends brother in law a gift! You should check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandboxClothing?ref=seller_info

    ReplyDelete