Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm not crazy, my mother has me tested.



So I am entertaining a new idea based upon my favorite television shows. 
I'm going to call it SITCOM SATURDAYS! 
The first episode will come from The Big Bang Theory. 

Our Favorite SHOW.
Favorite set design.
In honor of the series premier last week,  I'm going to show you how to get their style of GEEK-CHIC.
It's adorable.

1. The COUCH:  
Pottery Barn's

MANHATTAN LEATHER SOFA

$2,899.00

2. The Chair
Pottery Barn's 
PEARCE ARMCHAIR
$999.00 – $1,299.00

3. The Rug

Handmade Heritage Birj Red/ Navy Wool Rug (6' x 9')

$251.99 on Overstock.com


4. Card Catalog
www.auroramills.com
Price
695.00 USD

5. Coffee Table

Crate and Barrel

Rivet Coffee Table

$499.00

6. Interactive White Board

Amazon.com
$1117.71

7. Sheldon's Pillow.
Crate and Barrel

Riley Multi King Pillow Sham

$19.95 reg. $29.95

Decor around the apartment:

Amazon.com $12.99 
Amazon.com $25.99



1 comment:

  1. Love that show too!! And love your bungalow!

    Am I your first follower>????? I'm new at blogging too. I do have a few followers and would love to have you follow too.

    http://www.mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete