Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mini pic updates


This is what I have been working on around the house since the Marine has been gone.

It's definitely NOT a complete list, but things I've taken pictures of to send to people to show em what I am doing... life isn't sitting around eating bonbons as a SAHW. hehe.


ORB (oil rubbed bronze) paint on the railings, which I started today. Loads more to do as you can see in the picture. I also have the railings out back, too.

ORB painted trim around front door and on both back and front doors...goodness it needed it BAD. It doesn't look bad in the pics, but trust me it was beyond faded, mismatched, and UGLLLLYYYY. I had painted the doors a happy blue, but it just didn't work with having security doors covering it up. So, ORB works.
Oil Rubbed Bronze, the PERFECT match for this house. 
Check out our colors: creamy yellow, brown, and black. Dark brown trimmed windows that don't match the rest of the trim paint, and black iron railings. 
So, orb, the perfect dark dark brown, almost black with metallic bronze flecks in it. Neither brown nor black. Amazing match and mix for our problem. 


Laundry room ceiling, laundry room painted, trim stained with three coast of dark walnut, (ignore the cove around the ceiling that's ORANGE, it's going buh-byes)  and girly curtains in place.

I've almost lost my mind and started a new project of removing wallpaper in the bathroom. The floral part is gone, now I just have to remove the glue and second paper layer. 
And then prime, paint, and install all the towel bars, tp holder, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment